Mission Trip Application Forms
Before joining us on a mission trip we need you to fill in the application form for the project you intend to visit (including organising a referee) and the health declaration form. Sorry but you will need to download these and then post them because we need your signature.
- Tanzania Team Application Form and Reference Form
- Romania Team Application Form and Reference Form
- Kenya Team Application Form and Reference Form
- India Team Application Form and Reference Form
- All Teams – Grassroots Mission Team Health Questionnaire
Policies and Other Documents are extremely important documents that set the values of the trust and lay down foundations of how we will work in various situations. There are also policies required by UK law. Here are some of our policies. We have others and new versions of these in development and will forward them on request.
- Grassroots Trust – Code of Conduct
- Grassroots Trust – Safeguarding Policy
- Grassroots Trust – Commitment to Protecting Children
- Grassroots Trust – Complaints, Concerns and Feedback policy
- Grassroots Trust – Risk Management Policy
- Grassroots Trust – Privacy Notice – How we use your data
- Grassroots Trust – Data Processing Policy
- Grassroots Trust – Ethics and Values
- Grassroots Trust – Philosophy of Ministry in the Developing World
- Grassroots Trust – Use of Donations and Sponsorship Money
- Grassroots Trust – Equal Opportunities Policy
- Grassroots Trust – Prevention of Fraud, Loss and Bribery Policy
- Mission Team Compliance Policy
- Mission Team Construction Safety Policy
A sheet of Alternative Gifts for use for church: GrassrootsTrustAlternativeGiftsforHarvest2018
The Latest Grassroots Accounts. These are also available on the Charity Commission of England and Wales website.